Friends of Chester Arthur (FoCA) is a volunteer-led 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that is committed to engaging our neighborhood public school—Chester A. Arthur, community partners and families to:
- Facilitate involvement and engagement with the school;
- Promote and celebrate the successes at Arthur;
- Provide tools and resources for the school to improve educational opportunities for Arthur’s students and neighborhood children; and
- Foster an engaging, safe and robust learning environment for Arthur’s students.
The Friends of Chester Arthur’s vision is to:
- Support Arthur as an anchor for our diverse community and a top choice for all families; and
- Serve as a model for how to engage the community in supporting neighborhood public education across Philadelphia.
Our Core Values
- Transparency and inclusion;
- Responsibility in stewardship of funds;
- Responsive support to school leadership, staff, students, and home/school needs;
- Adaptability in our role as the needs of Arthur change; and
- Mutual engagement between the community and school.
Shop at AmazonSmile and Amazon will make a donation to Friends of Chester Arthur!
Kindergarten Confidential (2015)
Picasso Arts Project at Arthur
News & Happenings:
Stay tuned for future happenings.